The following list contains WordStream trademark/service mark uses for WordStream products and services.
- WordStream Advisor®
- WordStream Explorer®
- WordStream Editor®
- WordStream Server®
What are Trademarks and Service Marks?
Trademarks and service marks are words, acronyms, logos, symbols, taglines, or slogans that identify and distinguish a company as the source of its products and services. The owner of a valid trademark may prevent others from using its mark for particular goods or services, and may recover monetary damages caused by another's infringement. Trademarks and service marks can be classified in two categories:
- Registered marks (indicated by the ® symbol) have undergone the appropriate legal process and are registered with the U.S. Trademark Office. (Marks also may be registered in individual states and foreign countries.)
- Common law (unregistered or pending applications) marks (indicated by the ™ symbol) have not been formally registered, but may still be valid and enforceable (although registration provides additional legal rights)
WordStream Trademark Usage Policy
WordStream, Inc. has invested significant time and resources to protect its trademarks, service marks, and logos. Trademarks are important for establishing and protecting corporate brand identity but they are fragile rights that can be lost through misuse. These Trademark Usage and Guidelines ("Policy") set forth the authorized legal policies for using or referring to PSC brands, trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans. This Policy does not otherwise grant you (if you are third party) the legal right to use WordStream or other third party trademarks apart from the rights already granted pursuant to a separate agreement with WordStream. This Policy should be read in conjunction with the trademark provisions contained in your agreement with WordStream. WordStream Trademark Guidelines (set forth below) will provide you with the specific tools needed to apply WordStream marks consistently under this Policy.
- Hyperlink to WordStream Website: When using a WordStream trademark, include a Web hyperlink to the WordStream website.
- Maintain the Integrity of WordStream Marks: The use of WordStream marks must not disparage WordStream, its marks, products or services.
- Apply the Trademark and Service Mark Symbols Correctly: Always use the registered trademark/service mark symbol "®" when referring to WordStream registered marks (e.g., WordStream®).
- Keep WordStream Marks Separate and Distinct: WordStream marks must be used separately from any other organization's logos, trademarks or service marks, and may not be used as part of the name for any other organization or its products or services. Your company's mark can be used in context with a WordStream mark solely to indicate a relationship between WordStream products and services and those of the other company (e.g., [Third Party Company's] website is Powered by WordStream®"). You may not abbreviate or vary the spelling of WordStream marks or use any product names or marks confusingly similar to WordStream marks. In addition, WordStream marks must be used as adjectives followed by a common noun, verb or other phrase (e.g., "WordStream® Search Engine Optimization platform").